Hammer Stahl 21 Piece Classic Collection
The ultimate cutlery collection. The stunning look will gain you numerous complements, while its exceptional design and performance will give you a lifetime of use. The set includes 3.5″ paring knife, 7″ vegetable cleaver, 4.5″ Santoku, 7.5″ Santoku, 8″ carving knife, 8″ bread knife, 10″ slicer, 5″ cheese knife, sharpening steel, 8 steak knives, two removable steak knife blocks and the beautiful V shape rotating bamboo display block.
Hammer Stahl knives are made in the tradition of the great German knife makers, but with a patented new design and a manufacturing process that allows them to be affordable. Hammer Stahl knives are coveted by professional chefs for their razor sharp cutting edge, hand forged quality and quad tang design, which makes them some of the more balanced knives in the world today.
- German Steel – Our cutlery is made from top quality German X50CrMoV15 high carbon stainless steel. It is forged and tempered to precise specifications and a Rockwell hardness of 55-57 that provides a superior edge and lasting durability
- Razor Sharp Edge – The razor sharp edges are precisely measured by laser for a world class cutting edge. The blades are sharpened to a 20 degree bevel angle
- Comfortable Grip – Our knives are engineered with a sloped bolster to provide a comfortable grip
- Beautiful Handle – Our Pakkawood handles are infused with phenolic resin that combines the beautiful look of wood with the durability of plastic
- Quad Tang Design – The quad tang design with the handles steel exposed on all four sides provides exceptional balance and superior comfort
- Gift Boxing – All individual knives as well as our carving set and steak knife sets are packaged in a beautiful gift box. The knife is packed safely in foam and the box closes using magnetic latches