Sunterra Outdoor Products Camp Hibachi Grill
- The perfect on the road grilling solution for your outdoor cooking needs. Charcoal fueled design allows for unlimited portability for use in camping trips, boating, beach excursions, picnics, tail-gating, patios, balconies, and beyond.
- Expertly crafted by hand to be built like a tank! Features thick-gauge 3/16 Inch plate steel construction grill box enrobed in ultra high heat resistant ( 1200°F) coating. Robust 3/8 inch individually welded tight tolerance steel grill grate design ramps up your cooking style with unparalleled food support, even cooking, and a perfect sear.
-Easy access hinged and removable lid featuring stainless steel handle and demountable grill grates allows for effortless filling of charcoal and subsequent removal of ash residue from the built-in charcoal air flow fuel grate. Tool-less grill grate removal provides for easy and enhanced cleaning either inside or out of the grill.
-Oversized 4 corner support system with integral flat surface leg struts provides peace of mind and security ensuring a stable and safe experience time and time again. Hefty folding, side mounted handles allow for confident and easy transportation from site to site.
- 18 inch X 10 inch grilling surface. 23 7/8 inch X 10 13/16 with handles in opened position. Heavy gauge grill grates should be seasoned to enhance the cooking performance and enhance usable life. Features the Sunterra Outdoor "Limited Lifetime Warranty".
Sunterra Outdoor Products Camp Hibachi Grill CCG 1810 CB Grill & Lid Combo
- Body of grill 3/16" Plate
- Steel Cooking Grate 3/8"
- Fold Down Handles
- Include removable Fuel Grate
- 1200° F High Heat Paint
- Include Heavy Duty Legs
- 500° barrier applied to bottom support
- 40 lbs.
- 43 lbs. Box Weight
- 18" x 10" Grill
- 23 7/8" x 10 13/1" Handle to Handle opened, Top of Handle to bottom leg
- 22"W x 13"D x 13"H Box Size