The Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill & Smoker is a complex yet simple to use product designed to offer the familiarity and flavour of charcoal with an integrated digital interface to automate the cooking and temperature control. This gravity-fed smoker works well as both a smoker and a high-temperature searing machine. It can smoke, grill, roast, bake and much more, all with the help of the DigitalFan™ which provides perfect temperature control through the user-friendly digital panel or even from your own smart device. Just set the temperature and walk away. The smoker can also accommodate up to four food probes so you can monitor multiple temperatures at once (supplied with one probe)
Masterbuilt Gravity Series offers a big advantage letting you use a wide variety of charcoal brands and types when cooking and not only that, you can even mix you coal with small timber chunks for your own custom coal smoking recipe. The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds enough coal to allow you to cook for more than 12 hours and it can reach 107°C in just 7 minutes.
If you’re looking for a smoking and searing automatic smoker that runs on a fuel source that is readily available, Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 Digital Smoker is definitely worth considering.
- Fast start-up, reaches 107°C in 7 minutes or 187°C in 13 minutes
- Control your smoker's temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or connect is to your smart device control using WiFi or Bluetooth
- Inbuilt DigitalFan™ for accurate cooking temperature control
- Can accommodate up to 4 meat probes so you can achieve perfect results every time
- GravityFed™ hopper can hold up to 4.5kg of lump charcoal or up to 7kg of briquettes giving you 12-15 hours of use
- The supplied cast iron grates are reversible so you can go low and slow smoke or high heat searing
- Two warming/smoking racks give you a total of 3,600 square cm of cooking space