Combining contemporary style and functionality to provide superior results, the Fireside Grill uses wood and charcoal as fuel sources. The flat grilling surface and grate combination produces a greater temperature from the interior to outer sides so that foods can be cooked to differing temperatures and doneness by transferring to distinct areas all conditional on fuel placement within the fire chamber. By design, our Fireside grills offer the ultimate group cooking style for American, Hibachi, and Teppanyaki cuisine.
The Fireside grill also presents a “cool to the touch” wrap around shelf to construct a barrier for the chef’s food prep or a to place drinks and plates of food. Not to point out the safety element designed by the shelf in which you can remove all or portions..
Take the visionary approach, invite your family and friends over to cook all at the same time! Or place in a commercial property for chef and guest experiences creating forever memories.
The Fireside Grill, offered by Sunterra.pro manufacturer of heavy duty BBQ Smokers, Grills.. All of which use wood, and charcoal as fuel sources. Our Mission stated, is to respond to the growing need and demand for high-quality BBQ products that caters to the discriminating professional. Sunterra Outdoor is a company dedicated to designing and crafting the most reliable pleasing, and long lasting outdoor grilling products available.
- WRAP AROUND SHELF FOR ADDED WORKSPACE AND PROTECTION.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal as fuel sources
- Includes removable grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without flat cooking surface
- Grate “Lift and Removal” Tool included
- Center lid that covers cooking grate
- Easy to maintain, scrape cooking residue and food particles into fire bowl and re-season
- After cooking surfaces cool, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and add food safe oil (grapeseed oil recommended)
- Three step finishing process with 1200 degree F paint